Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing Blackpool to Fleetwood over Winter

2 posters

Go down

Fishing Blackpool to Fleetwood over Winter Empty Fishing Blackpool to Fleetwood over Winter

Post by Tink Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:04 am

If any of you are going to be Fishing the Blackpool to Fleetwood coast over winter and would like some company The Queen and Myself ( from the 20th Nov ) are more than willing to accompany you as i don't return to work till Easter and we will be out nearly everyday anyway ( hopefully topping up the extremely generous Giro diet ) so if you want to join us or vice versa just pm a couple of days before and we will see you there
looking forward to fishing with you
Tink
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Fishing Blackpool to Fleetwood over Winter Empty Re: Fishing Blackpool to Fleetwood over Winter

Post by FishingwithFrank Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:25 am

Hi Tink Im sure I will be able to join you some days and look forward to getting some cod on my plate lol...Frank
FishingwithFrank
FishingwithFrank
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Fishing Blackpool to Fleetwood over Winter Empty Re: Fishing Blackpool to Fleetwood over Winter

Post by Tink Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:36 am

FishingwithFrank wrote:Hi Tink Im sure I will be able to join you some days and look forward to getting some cod on my plate lol...Frank

more than welcome boss no problems, like i said its after easter when i have probs getting out cos i'm back on the trams then till end of the illuminations, but come winter i will be out and about nearly everyday
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down