Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

boat fishing report meerkat blackpool 3.3.11

3 posters

Go down

boat fishing report meerkat blackpool 3.3.11 Empty boat fishing report meerkat blackpool 3.3.11

Post by h4ppy-chris Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:31 pm

what a fanatic day from the start. picked jonty up at 6am then of to get meerkat.
after weed done a few jobs and got her ready we set sail at about 9am.
not a mad session but a steady one i had only codlin all day, sorry i lost count but only one to take home 2lb.
to top the day off when we got back to the slip way there was no water affraid so we had to wait 2 hours to get the boat out.

thanks steve & jonty for the good company and tim for the worms.

here's my pics of the day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
h4ppy-chris
h4ppy-chris
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-03-07

http://www.uk-sea-fishing.org

Back to top Go down

boat fishing report meerkat blackpool 3.3.11 Empty Re: boat fishing report meerkat blackpool 3.3.11

Post by wijonty Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:51 pm

yep cant say more than that it was cold at first but weather picked up nice day was had by all nice to get steve out on the boat and he out fished us in the morning Shocked but we put up a good fight later in the day shame about having no water to dock but it was a good laugh watchin chris trying to paddle with a rod Laughing bring it on again soon lads i did say to sleep at steves and go back out today but i got no takers on that Rolling Eyes good company and good banter allday thanks guys and tim for bait jonty
wijonty
wijonty
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

boat fishing report meerkat blackpool 3.3.11 Empty Re: boat fishing report meerkat blackpool 3.3.11

Post by Moscowmale Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:56 am

Many thanks to my ship-mates for a great day!
Moscowmale
Moscowmale
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down