Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fishing report gynn wall blackpool 6th dec sunday

5 posters

Go down

fishing report gynn wall blackpool 6th dec sunday Empty fishing report gynn wall blackpool 6th dec sunday

Post by h4ppy-chris Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:50 am

well not a bite but good to be out there and meet up with some of the boys.
it was a bit choppy Shocked

fishing report gynn wall blackpool 6th dec sunday Image510

fishing report gynn wall blackpool 6th dec sunday Image511

fishing report gynn wall blackpool 6th dec sunday Image512
h4ppy-chris
h4ppy-chris
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-03-07

http://www.uk-sea-fishing.org

Back to top Go down

fishing report gynn wall blackpool 6th dec sunday Empty Re: fishing report gynn wall blackpool 6th dec sunday

Post by Squiresoak Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:36 am

A nice stormy day to be out fishing with a few other forum members. I totaly blanked, the bait was coming back untouched.

To be honest it was a bit too rough but watching the waves crash over the wall was amazing. Nice to meet Scorch and Barx for the first time too.

Gordon
Squiresoak
Squiresoak
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

fishing report gynn wall blackpool 6th dec sunday Empty Re: fishing report gynn wall blackpool 6th dec sunday

Post by kingcrab Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:18 am

yes it was a rough old day but a blank for me but i would have been surprised to have caught in those conditions
kingcrab
kingcrab
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tink Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:28 am

God it was a very wild sea today wasn't it!. After the second wave crashed over me and totally soaked both Ali and myself it was definatly time to get dry and warm and out of the very wet clothes but not before i got a small Codling, Great pics of the wall Chris. Very Happy
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by scorch Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:10 pm

rough, my rod tip looked like a quiver tip on steroids, stuck it though till about 3.00pm when got back to the car, nice to meet some new faces, andy and gordon and chris, only a single ling this trip but lucky just to get that in the conditions we fished in, you could feel the wall echo with the force of the waves, always next time Wink

scorch
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down