Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Report Colwyn Bay Fishing Forum Meet May 2010

+9
jazzman
sportstar
buster175
mikey
strathy
Corectus
Fishfinder
Davey
h4ppy-chris
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Report Colwyn Bay Fishing Forum Meet May 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: Report Colwyn Bay Fishing Forum Meet May 2010

Post by wijonty Sun May 23, 2010 8:13 pm

im back four days with the lads and four days with the wife what a brilliant meet thanks frank for setting it up good to meet up with young declan and lewis they wuped our jackshies on the first two days well done lads i did try the tea time tides but to no avail one small whiting in about twelv hours i did meet a nice chappie i think he was spanish but not sure iv given him an invite to our forum so we could have a new member soon oh ron you did get a big doggie at the end of the peir about fifty yards out i found your tackle at low water iv got the shock leader and the lead but the trace was a mess with seaweed i cut the bits of for you you said you was after the biggies that night well done mate thanks for the good company of all you guys and dolls oh i did not venture up jontys hill any more maybe next year make that mark in june frank but i think we will have to book the site filled to over flowing before i left sat dinner even the tent field was packed i did give the lady the fish we got night before and she was over the moon with it its a pity we had none to sell the chiness girl i cant wait till the next meet and the dog enjoyed it cheers everybody and a happy birthday birdy sorry im late drunken drunken jonty
ps i did speak to a fishing boat owner thirty pound for five hours or forty for eight but they was only catching what we was catching he did say there is a few macies about
wijonty
wijonty
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2