Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

report forum meet February 2010 Anchorshome Saturday, 27

+4
Moscowmale
FishingwithFrank
wijonty
h4ppy-chris
8 posters

Go down

report forum meet February 2010 Anchorshome Saturday, 27 Empty report forum meet February 2010 Anchorshome Saturday, 27

Post by h4ppy-chris Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:36 pm

what a good turn out we filled half the wall affraid
my day started at 1.30pm from home then got to the beach by 2.30pm for some worm pumping.
to me spending that time on the beach is ace you see all sorts.
all baited up of to the chippy for tea to eat at anchorshome yum yum.
well not a fish for me and my lad but a laugh with the guys made up for it Very Happy
it was good to see ron & frank back at the meets Very Happy
can't wait to see the pics frank
h4ppy-chris
h4ppy-chris
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-03-07

http://www.uk-sea-fishing.org

Back to top Go down

report forum meet February 2010 Anchorshome Saturday, 27 Empty Re: report forum meet February 2010 Anchorshome Saturday, 27

Post by wijonty Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:29 pm

that was a great turnout for the northwest guys as chris says
he was pumping on the beach when i found him about three oclock but
time flys when you are having fun but finished with about thirty good blacks for
later on to add to my stock in the freezer and some blow lug aswell i let gordon
help him self saves buying them never again im glad chris talked me in to buying a pump
good to se ron and frank and findus with john from up whithaven wayits getting better every time
we have a meet and there was three didnt turn up for sickness totaly filled the wall bring

IT ON AGAIN FRANK THESE MONTHLY MEETS ARE GREAT jonty without dog
wijonty
wijonty
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

report forum meet February 2010 Anchorshome Saturday, 27 Empty Re: report forum meet February 2010 Anchorshome Saturday, 27

Post by FishingwithFrank Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:45 pm

Great turnout thanks to everyone who turned up it was great to see all the lads and lassies again it seems to have been a long old winter, never mind its the 1st day of spring tomorrow.
report forum meet February 2010 Anchorshome Saturday, 27 DSCN0517-1
Sorry photos a bit dark but it was a night meet lol
FishingwithFrank
FishingwithFrank
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Moscowmale Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:07 pm

Shame about the photo! And not everyone was on it!
Well done all for the turn out! I don't think anyone thought there'd be much caught, but what was caught was a bonus on another good meet.
Many more to come.....
cheers cheers cheers
Moscowmale
Moscowmale
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Squiresoak Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:38 pm

Can't say anymore really it was a great night to be out and meet everyone again, we were on a loser with a sea that calm, not even a ripple.

No fish for me but I had plenty of fun. Thanks for the fresh worms Jonty you seem to have picked the pumping up nicely, some big worms in that bucket!

cheers

Gordon
Squiresoak
Squiresoak
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by buster175 Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:45 am

It was a nice night met with ron tink and co to pump worms around 4.30 ron gave me a load of
fresh worm some of which are going in my freezer.I had a small but nice plump codling after about
an hour which gave quite a knock for its size.all seemed to go quiet with just a dab caught off
steve(moscowmale) i decided to check my bait and found i had another fish this time a three bearded
rockling both fish were returned to fight another day.Thoroughly an enjoyable night shame about the lack
of fish but at least i didnt blank.

Cheers Dave
buster175
buster175
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by kingcrab Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:02 am

firstly the fish wernt there in any sort of numbers at all although i believe 2 or 3 small codling and a rockling were caught but it seems catching is secondary at our meets at the moment put that down to the time of year i think ,its just good to get out and meet the forum members have a good chat listen to some funny stories and there were some lol and about various fishing related items ,,good to see all of you again hope the next meet is as well attended
regards kc
kingcrab
kingcrab
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

report forum meet February 2010 Anchorshome Saturday, 27 Empty post

Post by jazzman Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:55 pm

as expected guys no fish but its not all fishing at meets its about getting out and meeting new guys to the forum and letting them put a face
to a name. it was quite a good spot tink picked it normally produces some good fish i remember last year i think it was Steve ( moscowmale)
who caught his first bass there. We can put it down to the time of the year and look forward to the weather warming up and the next batch
of fish dew it. It nice to see everyone again im sorry i didn't get down the bottom end but im sure ill meet up on other outings looking forward
to the next meet if i can make it.

Thanks guys was a good night

cheers Ron
jazzman
jazzman
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2009-03-10

https://ron44.homeserver.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down