Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read This First

3 posters

Go down

Read This First Empty Read This First

Post by jazzman Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:46 am

Hi There
if your reading this and you've decided to try sea fishing ether for the first time or someone has advised you to come hear or you have found
us through a google search. there is no a definition of the best sea angler in the world people just have experence through fishing a long time and have picked
up the tips and tricks along the way from other people.

So your new to sea Fishing and you need some help your in the right place and the right forum to start with. The tips and tricks you can pick up
on here have been tryed and tested by the guys that post them.

I started like you some time ago at the age of about 10 because living a few yards away from the beach was a natural thing to take up as it was something
to do. my tackle was a length of string with a weight and hook but surprisingly good enough to catch fish. things have moved on since the 60's and fishing equipment
is far better

If you are keen on fishing then start with a cheep second had rod & reel take some of the advice on board and get fishing don't worried that your setup is not the best
as if further down the line you don't like it you've not spent a great deal of money to start off, making your own tackle can be another way of cutting the cost down
and you don't always have to use lug worm there is plenty of free bait on the beach for you to collect for fishing.

I was surfin the net and i came across this site which i think you may find helpful not only for the beginner but for people who have got some experience
[color=blue [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [/color]

We hope you enjoy your experience in the sea fishing world don't be afraid to ask any questions at all even if you think there daft ones just post the question on the forum or PM any member on the hear and anyone will be more than happy to help. You can ask me anything im not the best but ill get you the answer

Don't waste any time start fishing today

All the best in your new venture cheers Ron

Last edited by jazzman on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:17 am; edited 4 times in total
jazzman
jazzman
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2009-03-10

https://ron44.homeserver.com

Back to top Go down

Read This First Empty Re: Read This First

Post by h4ppy-chris Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:06 am

you taught me some top stuff ron when i was new to sea fishing. (if you can remember on fleetwood beach) showing me what a tapered shock leader is. now i wont use out else top man
h4ppy-chris
h4ppy-chris
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-03-07

http://www.uk-sea-fishing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by FishingwithFrank Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:11 am

I also started very young this is me with my Dad at Windy Harbour ... I was about 8 here I think...When I was 14 I started Boat Fishing and only came back to Shore Fishing in the last 2 or 3 years...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
FishingwithFrank
FishingwithFrank
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down