Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going to Anchorshome Friday 13th anyone coming, WEATHER UPDATE ADDED please read if you are coming

+6
tomcat
h4ppy-chris
Mrs Corectus
Moscowmale
mikey
Tink
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Going to Anchorshome Friday 13th anyone coming, WEATHER UPDATE ADDED please read if you are coming Empty Going to Anchorshome Friday 13th anyone coming, WEATHER UPDATE ADDED please read if you are coming

Post by Tink Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:08 am

As stated Ali and Me are going to fish Anchorshome on Friday 17 ( 13 ), Tide is high at 21:25 8.37m H , might also be going there over the weekend as well, just wondered if anyone fancies joining in? Cool
In fact i am hoping to go out there everyday till Wednesday as the tides are spot on in height and all at a good time as well as the Fylde coast always fishes better at night.

Last edited by Tink on Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:05 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : CAN'T READ A CALENDAR)
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Going to Anchorshome Friday 13th anyone coming, WEATHER UPDATE ADDED please read if you are coming Empty Re: Going to Anchorshome Friday 13th anyone coming, WEATHER UPDATE ADDED please read if you are coming

Post by mikey Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:34 am

Hi Tink may join you on that one, was hoping to get down your way last week but weather forecast was( as you no) terrible Mad Tried the stone jetty one night and had a few whiting but weed became a problem as it does on the big tides. Going on again tomorow should be better with smaller tide Smile Been looking after mam last few days (she seriously ill) so just catching up on posts, will report tomorow night. Mike
mikey
mikey
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Back to top Go down

Going to Anchorshome Friday 13th anyone coming, WEATHER UPDATE ADDED please read if you are coming Empty Re: Going to Anchorshome Friday 13th anyone coming, WEATHER UPDATE ADDED please read if you are coming

Post by Tink Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:14 am

mikey wrote:Hi Tink may join you on that one, was hoping to get down your way last week but weather forecast was( as you no) terrible Mad Tried the stone jetty one night and had a few whiting but weed became a problem as it does on the big tides. Going on again tomorow should be better with smaller tide Smile Been looking after mam last few days (she seriously ill) so just catching up on posts, will report tomorow night. Mike

We are going to be there 2000 ( 8 pm ) onwards, so if you turn up look for a Red Mondeo next to the wall at the bottom end of the wall, it has also Given rain in Friday but we will be in the car if that happens going fishing wind, rain or shine now im off till Easter
hope to see you there
Steve
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Moscowmale Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:34 am

Fridays are not on for me Tink, but Saturday is looking good for tide (9.2m at about 9.30pm) even if the weathers a bit iffy.
I don't fancy the bull-nose (too destructive on the rigs and line) but I'm deffo up for an outing.

Any one else?

seeya Saturday boss
Moscowmale
Moscowmale
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Corectus Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:53 am

Me and Clive will join on saturday. See u then guys
Mrs Corectus
Mrs Corectus
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by h4ppy-chris Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:11 am

17th a tuesday?
h4ppy-chris
h4ppy-chris
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-03-07

http://www.uk-sea-fishing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by tomcat Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:27 am

Perhaps he's superstiitous and didn't want to suggest Friday the 13th!! No[img][/img]
tomcat
tomcat
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by wijonty Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:10 am

30 miles an hour winds on friday the 13th sat is better 14 th ill be there with my mutt Cool jonty

Last edited by wijonty on Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
wijonty
wijonty
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tink Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:46 am

h4ppy-chris wrote:17th a tuesday?
YEAH OK its Friday the 13th ( long and very busy last week at work, thank god i have ALL winter to recover Laughing )
and yeah i will also be there Sat and Sun, as for the windspeed thats what the big red 4 wheeled mobile shelter is for Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Corectus Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:43 pm

As Živilė as posted we are in, cant wait Very Happy
so who's in then list would be nice Idea

Regards
Clive Cool Cool Cool
Corectus
Corectus
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 576

http://www.nwac.co.uk     http://www.mtifishing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tink Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:00 pm

Well it seems Saturday is turning into quite a meet :
as requested i'm gonna post a list ( saves Clive scrolling down the list and counting on his fingers Laughing )

Ali ( Weever Queen )
Lil Ol Me
Mr Corectus
Mrs Corectus
+ Sasha
Jonty
+ Mutt
Mikey ( i'm looking forward to meeting him )
Steve ( simples )
Chris
Frank

If anyone is interested i will be at Rossall Hospital at 1530 ( Sat ) pumping the beach for bait

Last edited by Tink on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tink Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:32 am

mikey wrote:Hi Tink may join you on that one, was hoping to get down your way last week but weather forecast was( as you no) terrible Mad Tried the stone jetty one night and had a few whiting but weed became a problem as it does on the big tides. Going on again tomorow should be better with smaller tide Smile Been looking after mam last few days (she seriously ill) so just catching up on posts, will report tomorow night. Mike

It seems the main crowd are going to be there on Saturday, looking at the weather forecast it seems to be very windy ( up to 50 mph!! ) on Friday, so Saturday i think will be the one to go for as the wind is not as bad ( only up to 15 mph )
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Going to Anchorshome Friday 13th anyone coming, WEATHER UPDATE ADDED please read if you are coming Empty pumping

Post by Mrs Corectus Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:34 am

Cant go pumping (exercising) coz Clive finishes work 6pm on sat... Crying or Very sad so will need to buy some worms...
Mrs Corectus
Mrs Corectus
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Tink Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:40 am

Mrs Corectus wrote:Cant go pumping (exercising) coz Clive finishes work 6pm on sat... Crying or Very sad so will need to buy some worms...

( you didnt want to bring out your JCB did you lol! )

Ok place orders and i'll see what i can do for you, This will count for everyone who wants them! place orders and Birdy and i will get them ( hopefully )
members £2.50 for 10
non members £3.50 for 10

you pick them out of the bucket that way you get the ones you want and they will be got just a few hours before we meet up so all will be alive and fresh.
was only hoping to have to get my own but i will get yours for you as well if you want me to?
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:34 am

Hi all, can.t do saturday (look after my old mum at weekend) is anybody still going friday if weather permitting? Mike
mikey
mikey
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tink Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:57 am

mikey wrote:Hi all, can.t do saturday (look after my old mum at weekend) is anybody still going friday if weather permitting? Mike

depending on the weather and the wind esp! i will still be going friday, but if the wind is too strong i wont, but it has Been forecasted at 50mph! wont even be able to walk in the let alone cast,
so if its very windy no i wont be going but if its ok then yes, cant say fairer than that
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:19 am

Thats fine Tink would,nt think of going myself in those conditions, will look at weather reports later in week, as you never know the forecasters seem to get it all wrong these days. Mike
mikey
mikey
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post by buster175 Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:44 am

Tink
What time is everyone getting there saturday? i'm going to get up
(i've got my pass) Laughing hope to see everyone there

Cheers Dave
buster175
buster175
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by wijonty Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:18 pm

jonty coming sat where are you fishing the bottom of the prom
wijonty
wijonty
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tink Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:16 pm

Well We Ali and myself are going to be there for 1900 hrs as its weekend everyone will be out, going near the bottom 3/4 way down the wall, just look for a red Mondeo parked near the wall
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post by h4ppy-chris Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:19 am

am o be there Very Happy
h4ppy-chris
h4ppy-chris
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by buster175 Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:39 am

looks like it will be a good turn out despite the weather forecast?
buster175
buster175
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by h4ppy-chris Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:44 am

its cos we are hard lads dave Very Happy Laughing
h4ppy-chris
h4ppy-chris
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by h4ppy-chris Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:33 am

and frank is coming with me affraid
h4ppy-chris
h4ppy-chris
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corectus Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:00 am

Glad to ear it Chris look forward to seeing you both brews are on me Laughing Laughing Laughing How many sugars is it Question Question Question
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Regards
Clive Cool Cool Cool
Corectus
Corectus
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 576

http://www.nwac.co.uk     http://www.mtifishing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next