Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

report Fleetwood Forum Meet : 12th December

+9
tomcat
Corectus
wijonty
Moscowmale
haribo
Mrs Corectus
scorch
Tink
h4ppy-chris
13 posters

Go down

report Fleetwood Forum Meet : 12th December Empty report Fleetwood Forum Meet : 12th December

Post by h4ppy-chris Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:05 am

here's a few of us as steves cafe Laughing after a bad session bait pumping. but may i say top burgers and thanks for the time and effort you put in steve

report Fleetwood Forum Meet : 12th December Image528

report Fleetwood Forum Meet : 12th December Image529

but then to the fishing ME KING COD Laughing started pulling them in well i had 4 codling and 2 whiting.
my first codling ever so well happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
the first time me and my boys fished and all caught and my youngest caught his 1st codling so a night for him to remember.
here's 2 pics of my bad boys Very Happy

report Fleetwood Forum Meet : 12th December Image530

report Fleetwood Forum Meet : 12th December Image531

top meet with top guys as allways Very Happy thank you

Last edited by h4ppy-chris on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:34 am; edited 2 times in total
h4ppy-chris
h4ppy-chris
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-03-07

http://www.uk-sea-fishing.org

Back to top Go down

report Fleetwood Forum Meet : 12th December Empty Re: report Fleetwood Forum Meet : 12th December

Post by Tink Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:14 am

OK shall i start, it was a very good meet, Steve brought the burgers and hot water, Chris, the kids, Ali and me went to Marine beach to get the worms, couldnt find any at the gate, then after feeding and drinking we went to the marks and set up and cast in, Ali had 3 codling and 2 Whiting and a very good night
I had 4 codling and 2 whiting also a very good evening drowning the worms
piccys will be posted tomorrow.
i think it was a very good meet and everyone had a good time, Especialy Chris, but i think jonty was a bit dissapointed as he was the only one to blank but at least it got him out and amongst friends, other than the piccys thats it from me, i'll leave the rest to the others Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Well as promised here they are
starting with Chris's CATCH OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!

report Fleetwood Forum Meet : 12th December Sp_a0318

report Fleetwood Forum Meet : 12th December Sp_a0319

report Fleetwood Forum Meet : 12th December Sp_a0320

Moscowmale Catering co.ltd.plc .tm
report Fleetwood Forum Meet : 12th December Sp_a0321

Satisfied customer
report Fleetwood Forum Meet : 12th December Sp_a0322

Last edited by Tink on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:54 am; edited 6 times in total
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

report Fleetwood Forum Meet : 12th December Empty Re: report Fleetwood Forum Meet : 12th December

Post by h4ppy-chris Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:26 am

no tink pics nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Laughing
h4ppy-chris
h4ppy-chris
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tink Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:02 pm

h4ppy-chris wrote:no tink pics nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Laughing

yeah would if i could but the boss hasn't sorted them out drunken
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scorch Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:21 pm

good to see you all again and meet a few new faces, agood night got myself 8 whiting and 1 codling Cool

scorch
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Corectus Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:47 pm

Nice post folks, glad u had good night and all exited Smile
shame we couldnt make it...
Zivile
Mrs Corectus
Mrs Corectus
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by haribo Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:06 pm

sounds like you had a great time hope to make one of your meets in the new year cheers nigel.

haribo
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-11-21

http://www.nottsusedcookingoilcollections.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Moscowmale Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:32 pm

Glad you all enjoyed the catering, makes it all worthwhile!
Our pot for the RNLI now stands at £37.50 so I'll get it weighed in and post a copy of the receipt.

Absolutely lovely evening down on the beach, made better by the arrival of the fish.
Cloughie was well chuffed reaching double figures.

I was disappointed for ship-mate wijonty though. Fishing right in the middle and everyone catching either side.....that is bad luck.
Jonty what size hooks were you on? I was using 1s 1/0s and 2/0s with big baits

Steve
Moscowmale
Moscowmale
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by wijonty Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:37 pm

tink no im not disapointed i think i was on a sand bank very shallow were we was not to bother theres allways tomoz i had a great time meeting every body again and some for the first time im glad chris got his cod at last cheers chris whats your next objective affraid no a good night had by all santa xmas a merry xmas to every body on the site santa jonty Laughing Laughing so was i steve same as gordon next to me it just didnt happen iv been doing it to long to let it bother me Cool Cool

Last edited by wijonty on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
wijonty
wijonty
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by h4ppy-chris Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:59 pm

my next objective jonty is to catch a fish from our boat affraid
h4ppy-chris
h4ppy-chris
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corectus Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:42 pm

As usual top meet and top pics too waiting to see the rest (Tink) Laughing Well done Steve cheers cheers cheers
your the man by the way guess what job you got on next meet Suspect Suspect Suspect congratulations to you all for turning out and catching too, Jonty Like your fighting spirit tommorrows another day. look forward to meeting the guys I not met yet next time Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Sorry could not make it chaps as Cinderella got in the way boo ooo Wink Wink Wink

Regards
Clive Cool Cool Cool
Corectus
Corectus
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 576

http://www.nwac.co.uk     http://www.mtifishing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tomcat Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:51 pm

Many thanks to Steve for his catering unit. That welcoming brew was very much appreciated after riding from East Lancs on the motorbike. The excellent cuisine was appreciated by all. It was nice to meet so many of you and allowed me to attach faces to names. Nice to read Chris got his Xmas present (Cod) early. Wishing all a Merry Christmas and all the best for the new year. George. santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer king king king
tomcat
tomcat
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Squiresoak Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:57 am

Even though I couldn't make it in time before Steve's cafe closed for fishing I had a most enjoyable evening. No codling for me just whiting and a couple of dabs. Fishing next to Jonty we had our usual good caic. As Jonty said where we were fishing the water was a little shallow but that didn't spoil our enjoyment. Perhaps a bigger tide for the next meet would be better.

Thanks Ali for de-icing the car windows Very Happy .

Good to meet the members again, roll on the next one.

Gordon
Squiresoak
Squiresoak
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Tink Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:57 am

Yay managed it, ( piccys that is ) posted this so you know that they are finally on
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:17 am

Not many people barbecue on Cleveleys Beach in December but that was super, thanks again to Steve & Barbra for the burgers. Last night was the first time I have caught more fish than we pumped worms, 4 codling 6 whiting & 2 WORMS. It was really was a great night out. All the best to every one For Christmas and the New Year.

Back to top Go down

Post by h4ppy-chris Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:08 am

nice 1 tink on the pics Very Happy
h4ppy-chris
h4ppy-chris
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:11 am

Hi guys and gals, thoroughly enjoyed meeting you all last nite sorry had to leave a little early but had an engagement. Steve the burgers where smashing, Smile thank you. If anyone would like to try the stone jetty this week let me know and i'll meet up. Hope you all have a great christmas and new year and remember this is usually the time when the best cod are caught! santa Mike
mikey
mikey
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by scorch Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:23 am

mikey wrote:Hi guys and gals, thoroughly enjoyed meeting you all last nite sorry had to leave a little early but had an engagement. Steve the burgers where smashing, Smile thank you. If anyone would like to try the stone jetty this week let me know and i'll meet up. Hope you all have a great christmas and new year and remember this is usually the time when the best cod are caught! santa Mike

i am hopeing that my rod will be ready from gerrys at the weekend but wont really know till later in the week so might take you up on that

scorch
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

report Fleetwood Forum Meet : 12th December Empty post

Post by jazzman Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:56 am

hi guys
sorry i couldn't get there any sooner for the beginning of the meet i did see some on fleetwood beach pumping and then i just got to cleveleys
for the start of the tide its good to see people enjoying the meets we do especially when people go a bit further and make it that bit more well done.
it was a bit dark when i arrived so im sorry if i didn't catch up with everyone i fished next to scorch (paul) at the end of the line closer to the gate i had quite
a good night pulling in a codlin within five mins of setting up and ended up with 4 codlin,8 whitin, 4 flounders we are havin a better year than last year lets just hope
the small codlin come back or are still around this time next year.

Well done tink for the suggestion of the meet and everyone else who put in there helping hands can i take this opportunity to wish everyone all the best
for xmas and new year.
jazzman
jazzman
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2009-03-10

https://ron44.homeserver.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tink Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:11 am

Ok guys and gals, you know we saw a lot of shooting stars last nite? here's the reason why!
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20091213/tuk-shooting-stars-set-to-light-up-uk-ni-45dbed5.html
Fantastic or what, we saw the first lot Very Happy
dunno about many of you but i find astronomical phenomena fascinating esp as we spend 99% of the nighttime staring at the end of our rods and looking up at the night sky
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post by strathy Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:55 am

Glad too see you all had a good evenings fishing, bad luck Jonty there,s always another time, and how many bags did you catch Gordon.
The cows wouldn,t let me out to play until sunday evening but it was the best nights fishing I,ve had for years.
I,ll catch you all at one of the meets yet.
Strathy

strathy
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down