Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Fleetwood Fun Day ; Sept 26th

+11
Moscowmale
Darth_codhead
Tripitaka
Corectus
weaver-queen
wijonty
Squiresoak
Mrs Corectus
FishingwithFrank
h4ppy-chris
Tink
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Another Fleetwood Fun Day ; Sept 26th Empty Another Fleetwood Fun Day ; Sept 26th

Post by Tink Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:47 am

I'm gonna sort out another Fleetwood fun day on sat 26th sept, all are welcome, 9 o'clock start, low tide is at 10:00 at Rossal beach again for more worm pumping, and casting practice, then on to Marine beach for the high tide which is at 1650.
asking a small cost to join in £2.00 each for the day.
which breaks down as £1.00 goes to the Lifeboats and the rest goes on Bacon butties and a cuppa or 2, the remainder also goes to the lifeboats
Birdy once more will be there to show the best use of the pump and so on, and at last you will get to meet little ol' me! that alone has to be worth the trip lol
dont worry if you dont have a bait pump we have a couple that you can borrow and get the basics with then you can decide if you want to invest in one for the future, up to you.
if you want to partake in the casting practice i would suggest that you pick up a none spiky lead that way you aint gonna damage a good one while you are repeatedly slamming it onto the beach
and as for the Fishing there are plenty of Flatties and Whiting still being caught at Marine beach and as the winter fish are moving in who knows what we might catch.
anyone interested please reply and i will publish the names as i see them,
Cheers
Tink

NAMES.
Steve. ( Tink )
The Weever Queen. ( Ali )
Birdy.
h4ppy-chris
FishingwithFrank
Corectus
Mrs Corectus
Squiresoak
wijonty
Tripitaka
Darth codhead
Moscowmale
Cloughie
Buster 175 ( dave )
14 so far more the merrier
past the unlucky number

and remember fetch out and dust off your non spikey leads
that way you don't damage your spikey ones

i will fetch my camping cooker ( only one ring ) and a large teapot / kettle and several cans of gas so cooking wont be a problem, but if anyone else wants to do the same and shorten the que a little that would be a great help
thanks in advance
Steve Very Happy

Last edited by Tink on Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:04 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : name adding)
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Another Fleetwood Fun Day ; Sept 26th Empty Re: Another Fleetwood Fun Day ; Sept 26th

Post by h4ppy-chris Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:51 am

put me down tink Very Happy
h4ppy-chris
h4ppy-chris
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-03-07

http://www.uk-sea-fishing.org

Back to top Go down

Another Fleetwood Fun Day ; Sept 26th Empty Fleetwood Fun Day

Post by FishingwithFrank Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:51 am

Hi Tink you can put me down it was a great day last time i put lots of yards on my cast...and although ive been fishing for years i managed to learn a lot thanks to Birdy... Great Bloke....Frank
To anyone thinking of going this is one day you dont want to miss...
FishingwithFrank
FishingwithFrank
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 415

Back to top Go down

Another Fleetwood Fun Day ; Sept 26th Empty Re: Another Fleetwood Fun Day ; Sept 26th

Post by Mrs Corectus Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:39 am

hi Tink, we've heard loads about previous fun day and this time we will be there - Corectus and Mrs Corectus
Mrs Corectus
Mrs Corectus
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Squiresoak Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:07 am

I am going to do my best to be there Tink put me down.

Gordon
Squiresoak
Squiresoak
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by wijonty Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:26 pm

oh ecythump you guys allways pick the fun days when im on hollidays hoping to be back for that sat jonty
wijonty
wijonty
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tink Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:33 pm

wijonty wrote:oh ecythump you guys allways pick the fun days when im on hollidays hoping to be back for that sat jonty

sorry wijonty, but i'll put your name down in hope you can be there
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tink Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:59 am

ok here is the tide times for the meet
11:00 3.18m L 16:49 6.95m H
these are with the hour added, so if we meet up at 0900 - 0930 have a cuppa and get to know each other and wait for the ones stuck on the M55 to arrive, then hit the beach around 10ish, pump the worms and see if we can improve our casting ( i know mine needs help ) then about 1430 hit Marine beach ( subject to Birdy's advice, he is the Fleetwood local ) and then see what fishies we can drag out of the wet stuff, Bass are still being caught ( was told last night by a local who caught a couple ) , Whiting are much larger ( caught a couple 8-9 inch long last week ),the EELS have mostly buggered off thank god! and Codling are being caught all along the fylde coast ( Fleetwood to ST Annes) so i hope its gonna be a good day out for all. remember this is my first ever meet and comments are most welcome as i will be ( hopefully ) setting up many more over winter i hope to try for 1 a month but i know people work and time off is short but its only gonna be 'as people can make it' but once a month is easy for me over winter as i will be out there nearly everyday as it is, i know it wont be easy for others but it gives a chance for those that cannot make it on other days
please post the comments ( pm me please ) as my short term memory is virtually none existant but if its in print on the screen its there to remind me!
thank you
Steve

as i said all comments are very welcome good or bad esp the bad as its there i know i need to improve
thanx
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post by weaver-queen Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:33 am

cant wait for this one, maybe i can out fish tink and birdy again, he he he, plus it will be good to see some familiar faces and hopefully some new ones as well, see you all there. queen
weaver-queen
weaver-queen
good poster
good poster

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Corectus Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:57 am

Hi weaver, me too had to miss the last one on the last minute but sorted for this one Sad
cant wait, and like you be happy to see old and new faces Very Happy

Regards
Clive Cool Cool Cool
Corectus
Corectus
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 576

http://www.nwac.co.uk     http://www.mtifishing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tripitaka Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:07 am

I'll see what I can do; be driving back up from Devon that day so I may be knackered but time pending, I'll drop down and say hello.
Tripitaka
Tripitaka
Poster
Poster

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Tink Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:21 am

Tripitaka wrote:I'll see what I can do; be driving back up from Devon that day so I may be knackered but time pending, I'll drop down and say hello.

ok boss, I'll chalk you up even if its just to say hi when and if you pop down Very Happy
but then this is what these are mainly for, ( faces to names ) anything else that happens is up to you
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Corectus Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:31 am

Hi Tink, Hows you ? have you put a list up of the guys and girls that are going ?

Regards
Clive Cool Cool Cool
Corectus
Corectus
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post by h4ppy-chris Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:02 pm

its up there at the top Clive affraid
h4ppy-chris
h4ppy-chris
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tink Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:03 pm

Corectus wrote:Hi Tink, Hows you ? have you put a list up of the guys and girls that are going ?

Regards
Clive Cool Cool Cool

names are in the first post, i just edit to add names as they appear
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Corectus Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:13 am

Hi All Wink whats the script for Sat fun day meeting time ect and anymore people coming besides the the names posted Question

NAMES.
Steve. ( Tink )
The Weever Queen. ( Ali )
Birdy.
h4ppy-chris
FishingwithFrank
Corectus
Mrs Corectus
Squiresoak
wijonty
Tripitaka

Regards
Clive Cool Cool Cool
Corectus
Corectus
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_codhead Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:53 am

i will try to get up there
dc
Darth_codhead
Darth_codhead
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-03-13

http://timknight.podserver.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Moscowmale Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:16 am

I'm back, I'm tanned and I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms.......... it's been over a month since the Abu's have turned!
So put me down on the list Tink, and Cloughie as well, and we're already looking forward to Saturday cheers
Steve
Moscowmale
Moscowmale
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by h4ppy-chris Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:12 pm

Rossall Hospital
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&channel=s&hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=rossall+hospital+fleetwood&fb=1&split=1&gl=uk&view=text&latlng=18341754536806649885

West Wy
Fleetwood, FY7 8JH

The directions will take you to the hospital a car park just further on from the hospital is where the meet will be at 9.00am.
h4ppy-chris
h4ppy-chris
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tink Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:51 pm

h4ppy-chris wrote:Rossall Hospital
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&channel=s&hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=rossall+hospital+fleetwood&fb=1&split=1&gl=uk&view=text&latlng=18341754536806649885

West Wy
Fleetwood, FY7 8JH

The directions will take you to the hospital a car park just further on from the hospital is where the meet will be at 9.00am.

Cheers Chris i forgot to inform people how to get there !!! lol!
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Another Fleetwood Fun Day ; Sept 26th Empty FUn day

Post by Birdy Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:59 pm

Anyone with any specific probs re tackle ect bring the kit with you and i will attempt to sort it out (no I cant help with you being an ugly bugger tink ) lol

Birdy
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2009-06-09

Back to top Go down

Another Fleetwood Fun Day ; Sept 26th Empty TIME OF MEET

Post by Birdy Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:02 am

I believe we are meeting at 0900 sat see you all there forcast is reasonable. Fishing spot decided on day but likely to be marine beach I think regards Birdy

Birdy
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2009-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by h4ppy-chris Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:32 am

if you want a cuppa please bring your own cup every thing else will be there for you Very Happy
h4ppy-chris
h4ppy-chris
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FishingwithFrank Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:08 am

I have plenty of cups all packed and ready ...Frank
FishingwithFrank
FishingwithFrank
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 415

Back to top Go down

Post by Tink Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:05 am

Birdy wrote:Anyone with any specific probs re tackle ect bring the kit with you and i will attempt to sort it out (no I cant help with you being an ugly bugger tink ) lol

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

as for the cups
cheers Frank Very Happy you are a star
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next