Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing in Fleetwood Tonite : Sept 7th

2 posters

Go down

Fishing in Fleetwood Tonite : Sept 7th Empty Fishing in Fleetwood Tonite : Sept 7th

Post by Tink Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:08 pm

Went to a favorite spot of mine in Fleetwood last night (look in Elete section for place) with The Queen and Birdy, only for a quick hours relaxation and managed a hour and half before the last tram home, got a 1LB flounder and released it fine and safe, Birdy stayed on fishing as the high tide was at 0130 which was too late for us and i will write what he caught tomorrow. i lost my leader and trace as line snapped ( promised self to go back before work and have a rummage in area to try and get it back ) but 10 min before we left i got a good bite turned out to be a load of weed after a lot of reeling in i managed to land the huge clump of weed and sticking out of the other side of the bundle of growth was my ' lost ' line, BARGAIN. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
so not only did i get a good flounder i retrieved my lost tackle complete with hook weight and leader
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Fishing in Fleetwood Tonite : Sept 7th Empty Onion Sack

Post by FishingwithFrank Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:56 pm

Hey Tink I once caught an Onion Sack there it gave me the best bite ever hehehe...Frank
FishingwithFrank
FishingwithFrank
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down