Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE ON THE FORUM

+2
4wheelfisherman
Welsh Wheels
6 posters

Go down

WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE ON THE FORUM Empty WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE ON THE FORUM

Post by Welsh Wheels Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:53 am

HI ALL ....
WHAT WE ARE HOPING FOR WITH THIS FORUM IS FOR PEOPLE TO POST INFORMATION ON PLACES THAT ARE DISABLED FRIENDLY, HOPEFULLY WITH A PHOTO IF POSSIBLE, AND A DESCRIPTION ETC.....SEE RON'S POST....AND WHETHER IT IS WHEELCHAIR FRIENDLY OR SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WITH OTHER DISABILITIES. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A SEA FISHING PLACE EITHER, IT CAN BE COARSE OR FLY FISHING.
WANT ADVICE OR INFORMATION ON ANYTHING IN PARTICULAR? POST IT HERE ON THE FORUM & WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO GET IT FOR YOU!
ALSO IF YOU KNOW OF OR USE ANY EQUIPMENT THAT YOU FIND REALLY USEFUL WE'D LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT IT.
I'M PARAPLEGIC AND USE A TFG FORCE 8 BIVVY THAT IS VERY EASY FOR ME TO ERECT FROM MY WHEELCHAIR, AND AS IT'S A 2 MAN BIVVY IT HAS PLENTY OF ROOM FOR MY BED AND GEAR AND I CAN EASILY GET MY CHAIR INSIDE TOO.
LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING AND READING YOUR POSTS!! Cool
TIGHT LINES!!
ANDY (WELSH WHEELS)
Very Happy
Welsh Wheels
Welsh Wheels
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE ON THE FORUM Empty Disabled friendly North Pier in Blackpool

Post by 4wheelfisherman Sat May 22, 2010 1:01 am

Just thought I would let you know about the access to Blackpool's North Pier. For a disabled badge holder parking is fantastic. Simply park up on double yellows or in designated disabled spots across the road and your set. Access to and on the pier are great. Perfectly flat with close laid wooden decking so your wheelchair casters will not fall through (I had this in Spain so it does happen, my son laughed his head off, little git).

The fishing area in the summer in in a caged off section at the end of the Pier with 12 rod areas. I have been told it gets busy in the Summer but you should be able to get a spot. In the winter when the pier is closed to the public, you can fish anywhere apart from round the glass building on the left (something about heavy weights and glass???).

The only bad thing is you have to be a member of Springfield Sea Angling club. To join, call Jack Lomas on: 01253 - 762781 and ask to be added to the waiting list. Memberships start in September.

Hope this info helps. Just because we cant get around well being disabled we can still enjoy fishing all be it a bit more challenging but hay, its all fun. Just need to learn how to catch the buggers now.

Thanks
Chris
4wheelfisherman
4wheelfisherman
Poster
Poster

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE ON THE FORUM Empty Re: WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE ON THE FORUM

Post by h4ppy-chris Sat May 22, 2010 1:10 am

top info chris nice 1 Very Happy
h4ppy-chris
h4ppy-chris
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-03-07

http://www.uk-sea-fishing.org

Back to top Go down

WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE ON THE FORUM Empty Re: WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE ON THE FORUM

Post by Tink Sat May 22, 2010 1:25 am

Excellent post that Chris
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Corectus Sat May 22, 2010 6:24 am

Top Info Chris well done mate Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Regards
Clive Cool Cool Cool
Corectus
Corectus
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2009-04-26

http://www.nwac.co.uk     http://www.mtifishing.com

Back to top Go down

WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE ON THE FORUM Empty Hello Andy

Post by Birdy Sat May 22, 2010 10:20 am

If you are ever in this neck of the woods call me I ll put you onto fish from the beach took 4wheeledfisherman (Chris) out tonight pm him see if you could get to spots i think you would anyway if I can help give me a shout good fishing mate Birdy drunken im allowed that its my birthday yippee

Birdy
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2009-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down