Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Town quay 14/05/09

Go down

Town quay 14/05/09 Empty Town quay 14/05/09

Post by cuckoo Fri May 15, 2009 12:28 am

Met up with rob last night on town quay for a session , didnt want to push it with broken ribs and be walloping leads of a beach Sad , wasnt to be a long session as rob may well get called into work this morning so arrived at 6.30pm and set about catching monsters with an array of baits cheers , Well the quay wasnt up to its usual self with bite a chuck in fact it was 10.30 before bagging my fist pout for live bait affraid however did get smashed up twice on mackeral fillet over the side in daylight ,rob was doing rather well on sandeel getting some big hits but just couldnt connect , apart from that it was very quiet with a few pout and some very large woofers ! then as the tide came up i had a walloping hit on crab "smutt on " for 5 seconds then "smutt gone" Embarassed , felt a good fish as well , 5 mins after robs rod had a slack liner he lifted into the fish and bang fish on ! battled it away from going under the quay and lifted it over the railings to find he now has caught his biggest hound (common) and biggest fish ever cheers weighed in at 6lb 11ozs alough i would have said it was bigger ....................

Town quay 14/05/09 100_0892

His smile says it all Very Happy , congrats rob , lovely fish mate cheers . it was bugger to get up though , with that we battled on until 5am trying to bag more but it wasnt to be , we had the usual laughs at the town quay loons Laughing , god that place attracts some weirdos ............well woke up very sore today , that sesh didnt do the ribs any good , and guess what rob got called into work the poor sod , i bet hes shattered Sleep ,

lee.
cuckoo
cuckoo
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down