Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come on lads......... make me an offer!!!

+4
Birdy
tomcat
ianbass
Moscowmale
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Come on lads......... make me an offer!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Come on lads......... make me an offer!!!

Post by Birdy Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:32 am

Sure it wasn't deliberate but I think you forgot mine tomcat so I make that £110 come on get up there Laughing

Birdy
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2009-06-09

Back to top Go down

Come on lads......... make me an offer!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Come on lads......... make me an offer!!!

Post by Birdy Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:48 am

Steve apologies for your thread getting waylaid let's keep this one for auction bids and updates and I'll start a new one for the days events regards Birdy Very Happy

Birdy
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Moscowmale Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:51 am

Apologies not necessary because the fires of enthusiasm are well and truly kindled!!
Fantastic response so far, and generous top up offers..... brilliant THANKS
Moscowmale
Moscowmale
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ianbass Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:38 am

Ok Ive started with raffle prizes, Brand new mobile phone(open to all networks) so if you dont want to take your fancy iphone to the beach with you, take this cheap and cheerfull, At least 20 brand new Gemini 5oz weights( can be broken up into one lot of 10 and two of 5. Waiting for people to get back to me.

Birdy. Ive got a small gas BBQ and a full bottle of gaz it thats any good
ianbass
ianbass

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdy Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:51 am

Cheers Ian you are a star ps anybody else want to donate ?

Birdy
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ianbass Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:00 am

I'm sure all you good people out there MUST have a fishing(or not) that is if not new then almost new and would do as a raffle prize. The more we have the more we make. Also 3 bottles of wine and some beer(this is costing me a fortune Very Happy ) still its a good cause

COME ON CHAPS LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR DONATING
ianbass
ianbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ianbass Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:08 am

Sorry, I will volunteer to run a raffle, if that is ok, but I will ask everyone to donate at least 1 prize
ianbass
ianbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ianbass Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:36 am

Ok, Ive just been ferkling around on ebay and got
1, 16 eddystone eels
2, 2x10pocket rig wallets
3, 15pkts feathers
4, 3 sets of digital scales,
5, 500 1/0 hooks
6, 100 gemini clips

Im thinking of making up some rigs, pulleys and flappers.

ianbass
ianbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ianbass Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:27 am

1 pair of Binoculars
approx 50 150grm breakaway weights (will be broken up into 10 lots of 5) ie 10 prizes Very Happy
ianbass
ianbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ianbass Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:09 am

tomcat wrote:Unless I'm outbid, I'll have some rods and reels to offer as prizes.

TERRIFIC!!!!!!! Ive already got 800 hooks, eddystone eels, 3 sets of digital scales, 15 sets of Mackrell feathers, 2 rig wallets, 1 pair of binoclars, 1 mobile phone, 50 breakaway weights(when Ive made them) some wine and some beer. ITS COSTING A BLOODY FORTUNE!!!! Laughing (yes I have bought all these items)

DONATIONS REQUIRED!!!!!! COME ON CHAPS
ianbass
ianbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Moscowmale Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:20 pm

Bump
Moscowmale
Moscowmale
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Come on lads......... make me an offer!!! - Page 2 Empty AUCTION FINISHED !

Post by Moscowmale Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:52 pm

That's it lads, the auction for Eddie's gear is over.

Winning bid came from Tomcat for £70........... cheers George!
On top of that, we are pledged donations of £10 from Birdy, £20 from Jonty and £20 from Keith (Rabbi2).
In total that's £120 which is an excellent start to our donation to Fleetwood RNLI.

We have £37.10 in our box from last year so that makes it £157.10 and I'm topping it up to
£200.00 cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

I've no doubt our day in June is going to top that up to make a really worthwhile donation to a great cause, and Eddie would be truly chuffed it's being made in his name.

Just a question I'd put amongst you for debate:
Do you want to make a "general" contribution to the RNLI, or should we find out if there is something specific the Fleetwood Station needs and buy it to donate to them?
Your views welcomed..............

Thanks all..
Steve
Moscowmale
Moscowmale
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tomcat Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:56 am

Definatly, the latter. Any funding given as a general donation is swallowed into national coffers and distributed at their discression. Liase with the local RNLI and discuss with them what they would like us to buy for them. Any funds given directly will be absorbed nationaly whereas a gift itself is located at the station presented with it. There's always somthing they need or would like to replace.
tomcat
tomcat
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdy Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:28 am

Will ask them if anything specific needed

Birdy
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ianbass Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:38 am

Moscowmale wrote:That's it lads, the auction for Eddie's gear is over.

Winning bid came from Tomcat for £70........... cheers George!
On top of that, we are pledged donations of £10 from Birdy, £20 from Jonty and £20 from Keith (Rabbi2).
In total that's £120 which is an excellent start to our donation to Fleetwood RNLI.

We have £37.10 in our box from last year so that makes it £157.10 and I'm topping it up to
£200.00 cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

I've no doubt our day in June is going to top that up to make a really worthwhile donation to a great cause, and Eddie would be truly chuffed it's being made in his name.

Just a question I'd put amongst you for debate:
Do you want to make a "general" contribution to the RNLI, or should we find out if there is something specific the Fleetwood Station needs and buy it to donate to them?
Your views welcomed..............

Thanks all..
Steve

Fantatic start!!!! Sicerely well done to all concerned so far. Im assuming it wont be too much to say by the day itself we should at least double that ammount. GREAT START LADS!!!!!! PROUD OF YOU SO FAR Very Happy
ianbass
ianbass

Back to top Go down

Post by wijonty Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:12 am

brilliant keep up the good work lads id like them to get something they need for the station it will be more personal to the guys and eddie
wijonty
wijonty
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tomcat Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:59 am

Perhaps, depending what the guys want, the gifted item could bear some form of personalisation in memory of Eddie.
tomcat
tomcat
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by ianbass Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:39 am

tomcat wrote:Perhaps, depending what the guys want, the gifted item could bear some form of personalisation in memory of Eddie.

Spot on!!!!!!
ianbass
ianbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Moscowmale Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:45 am

and we all know who is going to design and provide a fantastic vinyl plaque don't we Chris?????
Moscowmale
Moscowmale
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Corectus Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:47 am

Hi Steve, Steve can put me down for a tenner pal sorry about late response Rolling Eyes

Regards
Clive Cool Cool Cool
Corectus
Corectus
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2009-04-26

http://www.nwac.co.uk     http://www.mtifishing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Moscowmale Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:29 am

Cheers Clive ..... £210 cheers cheers cheers
Moscowmale
Moscowmale
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdy Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:28 am

Spoke to the ex coxswain earlier in the week got a contact number speaking to station on Tuesday.it is possible to make funds station specific as long as a covering letter accompanies donation so I will organise that. Very Happy

Birdy
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post by wijonty Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:24 pm

THANKS keith--- rabbie!! for the twenty pound donation to eddies fund iv put it with mine ill give it to moscowmale when i see him cheers mate- cheers cheers cheers -- jonty
wijonty
wijonty
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tink Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:21 am

Just a quick addon

Birdy and myself popped in to Bispham Anglers (top of Redbank rd next to the chippy) just to have a look around
and Jordan the guy who runs it said he will also put some bits and pieces together for the raffle as well
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Moscowmale Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:22 am

Nice one Tink!
Moscowmale
Moscowmale
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next