Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLACKPOOL OPEN - Sunday 15th August

5 posters

Go down

BLACKPOOL OPEN - Sunday 15th August Empty BLACKPOOL OPEN - Sunday 15th August

Post by Moscowmale Sat May 01, 2010 2:33 am

Dave Payne of West Coast Tackle is organising possibly the largest open ever on the Fylde Coast.
Being held on the Lower Walk (Gynn Wall) from Gynn Square and pegging Northwards as far as it stretches, Dave is confident of over 150 entries.
All local tackle shops will be selling tickets as the purpose of the event is to show Blackpool Borough Council and the Media how important fishing is to a large number of people, and that access to the Lower Walk is a necessity.

Tickets will be £8 (must be purchased before the event) which includes a £1 donation to the RNLI.
The Peg Draw will take place at Uncle Toms Cabin from 10am 'til 12.
Fishing will be from 1pm to 5 pm.
6pm at Uncle Toms for Prize Presentation and a Free Raffle (included in the entry cost).
This is a "fun" day....... everyone is invited to enter..... blokes, ladies and kids, as there's prizes for all.

If there's any interest amongst members and you'll let me know well in advance, I'll see if Dave will allow us a group peg draw so we can fish together..... a great opportunity to publicise UK-SEA-FISHING.org

Are you up for it?

Steve
Moscowmale
Moscowmale
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

BLACKPOOL OPEN - Sunday 15th August Empty Re: BLACKPOOL OPEN - Sunday 15th August

Post by FishingwithFrank Sat May 01, 2010 5:26 am

Great Idea Steve put me down or it....Frank
FishingwithFrank
FishingwithFrank
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

BLACKPOOL OPEN - Sunday 15th August Empty Re: BLACKPOOL OPEN - Sunday 15th August

Post by buster175 Sat May 01, 2010 8:30 am

Moscowmale wrote:

If there's any interest amongst members and you'll let me know well in advance, I'll see if Dave will allow us a group peg draw so we can fish together..... a great opportunity to publicise UK-SEA-FISHING.org

Are you up for it?

Steve

Steve i was going to suggest maybe using it as a forum meet for august as nothing is set for august that would be a good idea to see if he would allow us a group peg.It would also show as a group the backing for the lower walk

Cheers Dave
buster175
buster175
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Tink Sat May 01, 2010 11:09 pm

Depending on the shifts put me down for it as well Boss ( provisionaly )
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by kingcrab Sun May 02, 2010 8:37 pm

put me down for this one steve
kingcrab
kingcrab
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down