Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POSTING PICTURES

4 posters

Go down

POSTING PICTURES Empty POSTING PICTURES

Post by Buck2003 Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:56 am

There a several ways to post a picture on this forum, here are the two main ways used.

Option one , on the tool bar above a post where you can change the font etc above where you type, hold the mouse over where it says host an image (15th along from the left) click on it & you can then upload from your computer ie: my pictures or where ever you have saved your pictures. This is FREE

Option two (My prefered method)

Create a photbucket... http://photobucket.com/ acount (absolutly free and safe) once done follow the instructions to upload an image, once uploaded hold your mouse over the image and a drop down box appears. One of the options states [IMG] Code. Simply copy and past this code to your post and your image will appear. ONLY this image will appear not your other photo's so you can use your family album quite safely without others seeing into your photobucket album Also with photo bucketd you can post that [IMG] code or direct link to any forum/ website and more!

Any probs drop me a pm

Buck

Buck2003
Buck2003
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

POSTING PICTURES Empty Re: POSTING PICTURES

Post by Tink Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm

Birdy does it the very easy way, he emails them to me and gets me to post them for him Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ianbass Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:02 pm

Thats ok, I dont even know how to email photos either Sad

And that above is as clear as mud. is it me? must be
ianbass
ianbass

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Buck2003 Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:35 pm

Ian when you want to send a picture with an email look for the button that says Add attachment then browse to where you keep the pic on your computer ie: My pictures. If your using outlook express just go to insert. There you can click on add attachment, OR scoll down to where it says picture. If done this last way you can see your picture in the body of the email.

Any probs give me a shout.
Buck2003
Buck2003
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tink Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:54 am

Buck2003 wrote:Ian when you want to send a picture with an email look for the button that says Add attachment then browse to where you keep the pic on your computer ie: My pictures. If your using outlook express just go to insert. There you can click on add attachment, OR scoll down to where it says picture. If done this last way you can see your picture in the body of the email.

Any probs give me a shout.

MMMMMM windows thing i suspect : If your using outlook express just go to insert.

ubuntu much easier Very Happy
to insert image using ubuntu just click on insert image, it then lets you find image ( desktop or somewhere else? ) and it posts it Very Happy
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ianbass Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:12 pm

Well if I was confused before (which I was) I definately am now Very Happy

Simple solution to this problem, sell my DSLR camera (loosing a bloody fortune in the process) buy a 35mm slr camera (at no doubt top price) take the film to Jessops and have the film developed, get a few extra copies of the pictures for other people (no doubt at enormous expence) and send the pictures to them via the good old post office, where Ive no doubt the first lot will get lost in the system (more expence getting more copies) another stamp etc etc and hope and pray they get there. Synical.....ME????? Laughing

Last edited by ianbass on Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
ianbass
ianbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Tink Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:43 am

ianbass wrote:Well if I was confused before (which I was) I definately am now Very Happy

Simple solution to this problem, sell my DSLR camera (loosing a bloody fortune in the process) buy a 35mm slr camera (at no doubt top price) take the film to Jessops and have the film developed, get a few extra copies of the pictures for other people (no doubt at enormous expence) and send the pictures to them via the good old post office, where Ive no doubt the first lot will get lost in the system (more expence getting more copies) another stamp etc etc and hope and prey they get there. Synical.....ME????? Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Buck2003 Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:05 pm

Sorry Ian I presumed you had a digital camera and could upload them to your laptop.

Buck2003
Buck2003
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ianbass Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:56 pm

Finally managed to do it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy uploaded 11 photo's, sent them but only 5 arrived Sad Sad Sad totally confused
ianbass
ianbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Corectus Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:54 am

ianbass wrote:Well if I was confused before (which I was) I definately am now Very Happy

Simple solution to this problem, sell my DSLR camera (loosing a bloody fortune in the process) buy a 35mm slr camera (at no doubt top price) take the film to Jessops and have the film developed, get a few extra copies of the pictures for other people (no doubt at enormous expence) and send the pictures to them via the good old post office, where Ive no doubt the first lot will get lost in the system (more expence getting more copies) another stamp etc etc and hope and pray they get there. Synical.....ME????? Laughing
About reet that Ian after Tinky Winky's brake down lol! lol! lol! lol!

Regards
Clive Cool Cool Cool
Corectus
Corectus
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2009-04-26

http://www.nwac.co.uk     http://www.mtifishing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ianbass Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:39 am