Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SNIPE 5 METRW BOAT TRAILER + FREE 12 FOOT SPEED BOAT

3 posters

Go down

SNIPE 5 METRW BOAT TRAILER + FREE 12 FOOT SPEED BOAT Empty SNIPE 5 METRW BOAT TRAILER + FREE 12 FOOT SPEED BOAT

Post by cookie1 Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:14 pm

The trailer is a snipe 5 mtr unbraked 750 kg bunk type with new wheels and tyres. I used it on my Seahog Hunter suitable for boat up 16ft. Was offered another trailer when my son was give a 12ft Fleatcher type speed boat. You know the story he was going to tidy it up put a short shaft out board on it and used in on the lakes, did not happed. Dads got it back on his drive. looking for about £250. if any boby is interested email me at allen_cooke@msn.com and I will send photos.
cookie1
cookie1
Poster
Poster

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

SNIPE 5 METRW BOAT TRAILER + FREE 12 FOOT SPEED BOAT Empty Re: SNIPE 5 METRW BOAT TRAILER + FREE 12 FOOT SPEED BOAT

Post by kingbamb Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:03 pm

is that for the trailer or both my mate does a bit with boats annd trailers let us no and ill ask him for u
kingbamb
kingbamb
good poster
good poster

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-11-14

Back to top Go down

SNIPE 5 METRW BOAT TRAILER + FREE 12 FOOT SPEED BOAT Empty Re: SNIPE 5 METRW BOAT TRAILER + FREE 12 FOOT SPEED BOAT

Post by tomcat Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:52 pm

I'll answer on behalf of Cookie, as I spoke to him last night. Yes that figure is for the boat AND trailer. He describes it as selling the trailer and giving the boat free. A sort of Tesco buy one get one free deal.
tomcat
tomcat
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

SNIPE 5 METRW BOAT TRAILER + FREE 12 FOOT SPEED BOAT Empty TRAILER + BOAT SOLD

Post by cookie1 Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:31 am

Thanks to all trailer and boat now sold
cheers
cookie1
cookie1
Poster
Poster

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down