Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teaching a Workmate to Sea fish, on Monday 10 Aug

Go down

Teaching a Workmate to Sea fish, on Monday 10 Aug Empty Teaching a Workmate to Sea fish, on Monday 10 Aug

Post by Tink Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:03 pm

As the title says, i'm taking out a Workmate on Monday and gonna teach him how to fish the sea in Fleetwood, ( he is a course fisherman ) gonna show him how to pump the lug and setting up and casting the lines, we are after some eels, but will be after the good stuff later when he realises that eels are a pain ( but he wants eels ), i will update the topic on Monday night to let you know how we got on and who knows we might get a new member, Birdy will be coming along as well as The Weaver Queen so Birdy will be adding his Expertese ( much needed and very gratefully accepted ) Hopefully Ali can find the cheapo camera ( only one we have except for phones ) and hope to post piccys.
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Teaching a Workmate to Sea fish, on Monday 10 Aug Empty Re: Teaching a Workmate to Sea fish, on Monday 10 Aug

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:16 pm

have a good un tink, look forward to the report & pics Smile

ryan

Back to top Go down

Teaching a Workmate to Sea fish, on Monday 10 Aug Empty Re: Teaching a Workmate to Sea fish, on Monday 10 Aug

Post by Tink Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:25 pm

orion wrote:have a good un tink, look forward to the report & pics Smile

ryan

hopefully he will come to love it as we all do
and after Nov 8th i will be fishing Fleetwood almost everyday. so if anyone wants to join in just message me
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tink Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:35 am

well all good intentions aside i had to call it off due to bad weather, but its not a problem, we both live in Blackpool so getting to Fleetwood at a later date wont be any hardship, when we finally get there i will post the days events, just need to get our days off at the same time again or its gonna be a winters tale Very Happy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOVE PUMPING ON THE BEACH WITH THE MISSUS

she lets me keep them in the fridge then Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down