Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlakDogTackle.com Online Store

3 posters

Go down

BlakDogTackle.com Online Store Empty BlakDogTackle.com Online Store

Post by blakdog Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:01 pm

Simply put this is my online tackle store. Lots of stuff there to interest sea anglers with a very good selection of reel tuning parts, mag brake conversions and rod building equipment in particular. We are online only but anybody close enough to call is welcome to collect orders in person and we also do rod and reel repairs / servicing. You can contact us via PM or the numbers / emails listed below.

BlakDogtackle.com Online Store

Contact Us

BlakDogTackle.com Online Store U344
blakdog
blakdog
good poster
good poster

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-04-22

http://www.blakdogtackle.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

BlakDogTackle.com Online Store Empty Site Offline 3rd / 4th may

Post by blakdog Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:10 am

Our shop site hosting company will be carrying out major engineering work from approximately 2200 on Sunday 3rd May until 0700 on Monday 4th May and during this time our site and all our email will be offline. Unfortunately we have absolutely no control over this so apologies if this inconveniences any of our customers. I'm not too chuffed with our host it has to be said as Sunday is generally our busiest night of the week.
blakdog
blakdog
good poster
good poster

Back to top Go down

BlakDogTackle.com Online Store Empty Re: BlakDogTackle.com Online Store

Post by Squiresoak Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:34 am

Have to say mate I can't fault your online ordering process at all and super fast delivery everytime.

cheers

Gordon
Squiresoak
Squiresoak
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by blakdog Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:43 am

Cheers Gordon, much appreciated. Not quite so fast on my feet at the moment as i have the man-flu Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Am I right in thinking you had some Sakuma Atlantics? How do you find them? Been trying them myself and still a bit undecided on whether I like them or not ... they sometimes seem to lose their points for no apparent reason.
blakdog
blakdog
good poster
good poster

Back to top Go down

Post by wijonty Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:12 am

i have to agree with gordon brilliant return on pm. s sorry to here of your man flu hope it clears up soon ill have tot of rum for you cheers jonty Cool
wijonty
wijonty
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Squiresoak Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:26 am

blakdog wrote:Cheers Gordon, much appreciated. Not quite so fast on my feet at the moment as i have the man-flu Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Am I right in thinking you had some Sakuma Atlantics? How do you find them? Been trying them myself and still a bit undecided on whether I like them or not ... they sometimes seem to lose their points for no apparent reason.

Sorry to hear you have a slight cold Laughing Laughing . As far as the Atlantics are concerned Maryport was the first time I have used them. To be honest I found them ideal, never lost a fish on them and all were hooked nicely in the lip for a change. The same rig was used over a 7 hour session. They will have another outing (albeit new hooks) on the Mersey on Tuesday weather permitting, see how they perform on the boat.

Gordon
Squiresoak
Squiresoak
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down