Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YET ANOTHER N GAUGE MODEL RAILWAY LAYOUT

2 posters

Go down

YET ANOTHER N GAUGE MODEL RAILWAY LAYOUT Empty YET ANOTHER N GAUGE MODEL RAILWAY LAYOUT

Post by ianbass Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:08 pm

If someone had told me 12 months ago I'd be 'playing with model trains' at my age I would hav had them carted off to the funny farm. HOWEVER, 12 months on and 3 layouts later here I am 'playing with model trains(yes at my age)

I have just sold my old layout but I did take one in PX. Although it needs a little work finishing it off (and I DO MEAN LITTLE) all the bits that are needed(building wise) are there and with the long Winter evenings coming on those awfull nights when we cannot get out fishing due to the wind and rain this is a lovely little project to keep you busy.

It is 54inches by 33inches(sorry, dont do metric) it has 2 oval tracks one of which can branch off and go through mountain tunnels. It has a station, workshed, and comes with a good quality dual controller(worth approx £100 on its own)

All you will need to do is 1, re-lay the farm yard(sand off the beach and PVA glue) and 2, re-lay the road in the housing estate(you can but road surface and PVA glue it down) then attach the buildings(PVA glue), it REALLY isnt hard to do.

Once this is done THEN the fun starts, streetlights, cars, people,trees,bushes etc etc the list af extras is ENDLESS, and THATS when the fun starts.

As much as I'd love to do it I just dont have the time (or space) at the moment, It REALLY would make a SUPERB Xmas present for a Dad to son or Grandad to Grandson and something they could build and wxpand together.

If I had the time to do it, it would be sold for considerably more than the asking price now.

Go on, give it a go, you know you want to lol!

£125 ovno. OR Swap for.........W.H.Y.

I NEED THE SPACE
ianbass
ianbass

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

YET ANOTHER N GAUGE MODEL RAILWAY LAYOUT Empty Re: YET ANOTHER N GAUGE MODEL RAILWAY LAYOUT

Post by ianbass Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:12 pm

This is one still for sale Laughing

Because I am an idiot, I ammended the old layout notice and of course it ended up above this one Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I'll get the hang of this modern technology..........one day Cool
ianbass
ianbass

Back to top Go down

YET ANOTHER N GAUGE MODEL RAILWAY LAYOUT Empty Re: YET ANOTHER N GAUGE MODEL RAILWAY LAYOUT

Post by ianbass Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:55 pm

SOD IT. IVE DONE THE FARM YARD AND ROAD SURFACE!!!!! EVEN LESS TO DO NOW.

COME ON CHAPS ITS A BARGAIN

GOOD QUALITY BEACH TRAVEL ROD WANTED
ianbass
ianbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Tink Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:04 am

ianbass wrote:SOD IT. IVE DONE THE FARM YARD AND ROAD SURFACE!!!!! EVEN LESS TO DO NOW.

travel beach rod? i remember someone selling a Ron Thompson to birdy a while ago Laughing
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Tink Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:06 am

Tink wrote:
ianbass wrote:SOD IT. IVE DONE THE FARM YARD AND ROAD SURFACE!!!!! EVEN LESS TO DO NOW.

travel beach rod? i remember someone selling a Ron Thompson to birdy a while ago Laughing

yes i will go away Smile
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ianbass Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:32 am

Its now on ebay.......300795480124........go on have a look
ianbass
ianbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ianbass Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:54 am

Tink wrote:

I know!!!!! I should have NEVER done it Crying or Very sad
ianbass
ianbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ianbass Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:18 am

LAYOUT NOW SOLD
ianbass
ianbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down