Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

report boat trip bridlington tuesday 3rd august

+5
wijonty
haribo
tomcat
jazzman
h4ppy-chris
9 posters

Go down

report boat trip bridlington tuesday 3rd august Empty report boat trip bridlington tuesday 3rd august

Post by h4ppy-chris Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:58 am

well today was abit slow to start with only getting a stray fish here and there but i got a codling taker. Sam started wth billits and danny still yet to catch. Once the tide slackened we went of drifting and from the word go absolutely crazy for mackeral. I had to put my rod down and help danny and sam with there fish. We could just not manage to get our leads to the bottom without pulling up a full string. Then went off to do abit of wreck fishing. Danny was the first out of the three of us to pull up a 5 pound ling, Then sam with a 4 pound, Then me with a pouting, Then Danny with another 5 pound ling and then a pouting.
Then sam stole the show with a 15 pound ling.
Heres the photo's:
report boat trip bridlington tuesday 3rd august Imag0710

report boat trip bridlington tuesday 3rd august Imag0711

report boat trip bridlington tuesday 3rd august Imag0712

report boat trip bridlington tuesday 3rd august Imag0713

report boat trip bridlington tuesday 3rd august Imag0714
h4ppy-chris
h4ppy-chris
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-03-07

http://www.uk-sea-fishing.org

Back to top Go down

report boat trip bridlington tuesday 3rd august Empty post

Post by jazzman Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:22 am

what a nice fish sam ill bet it was close to pulling you over so the youngest on the boat catches the biggest on the boat Laughing Laughing Laughing
well done nice report chris and its always good to see the evidence nice photos it looks like you all had a good day

jazzman
jazzman
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2009-03-10

https://ron44.homeserver.com

Back to top Go down

report boat trip bridlington tuesday 3rd august Empty Re: report boat trip bridlington tuesday 3rd august

Post by tomcat Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:45 pm

Come on Chris. You should know better! NEVER take your kids fishing with you. They always outfish you and show you up! Leave the ungrateful bleeders at home sweeping chimneys and working 25 hour shifts in local mills. You know it makes sense. (Well done though Sam) Very Happy
tomcat
tomcat
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

report boat trip bridlington tuesday 3rd august Empty Re: report boat trip bridlington tuesday 3rd august

Post by haribo Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:38 pm

well done lads it looks like you had a great day.

haribo
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-11-21

http://www.nottsusedcookingoilcollections.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by wijonty Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:40 pm

what a top day good lad sam i told you that you would get the biggest fish welldone nice to meet up with paul and ryan and allan i hope im still boat fishing at 78 years old good on you mate well mick stared again in finding the fish after a slow start kevin says thanks for company he had a good day with his son james all the way home he was when are we coming again dad i think ill try a wrecking trip out of holyhead next iv been looking at this one boat is my way at go angling charter services anglesy some dont sail till two in afternoon for eight hours so we wouldnt be having early start im allways knacked after brid but all the same bring it on again the sooner the better jonty

Last edited by wijonty on Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
wijonty
wijonty
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tink Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Well done all, and esp Sam, one of these days i'll be going out on a boat with you and you will have another to outfish Laughing Laughing
Tink
Tink
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by buster175 Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:48 pm

Well Done guys nice fish same its nearly as big as you Laughing Laughing
wish i could have made it

Cheers Dave
buster175
buster175
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Corectus Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:17 pm

Cracking report Chris well done to you all getting out there, what can one say, Sam you did steal the show what a fish mate, congratulation's to you all cheers cheers cheers

Regards
Clive Cool Cool Cool
Corectus
Corectus
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2009-04-26

http://www.nwac.co.uk     http://www.mtifishing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by h4ppy-chris Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:37 pm

thanks for your posts guys Very Happy
h4ppy-chris
h4ppy-chris
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-03-07

http://www.uk-sea-fishing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:24 pm

Smashing report and pics, its good to see the youngsters doing well Very Happy
mikey
mikey
top poster
top poster

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down